PAY RATE/STATUS: $12.00-$16.00 per hour DOE / Full-time, Non-Exempt
Do you have what it takes to brighten someone’s day and make him/her feel like a VIP regardless of the circumstances? Are you tech savvy, an amazing communicator and have an outstanding work ethic? If so, we’d love to meet you!
Under the supervision of the Guest Services Manager, the Guest Services Team Member is a high profile customer service position delivering the highest level of service to our members, exemplifying professionalism, and creating a welcoming and friendly environment. The Guest Services Team Member is responsible for welcoming guests, answering phones, managing customer issues and requests, and providing administrative support to the Community Engagement management team.
- High School Diploma is preferred but not required.
- 1 year of experience in hospitality/service industry.
- Previous experience in Box Office or Guest Services is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience with Tessitura, Ticketmaster, Showare, Paciolan or additional ticketing software/other CMS programs is preferred but not required.
- Ability and willingness to become a Tessitura Master-User.
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certified (or willingness to become certified)
- Requires long periods of sitting and standing.
- Frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms for long periods of time.
- Occasional lifting, pulling, climbing, kneeling, and bending.
- Regularly required to communicate.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, peripheral, depth perception, and able to adjust focus.
- Able to do light lifting (maximum 25 lbs) as needed is required.
HOW TO APPLY: If interested in the position, please reply to email@example.com with your cover letter and resume. NO PHONE CALLS
MORE DETAILS: Full-time positions are eligible for a wide variety of benefits that include:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 403(b) Retirement Plan Contributions
- FREE JCC Annual Family Membership