Christian Youth Theater (CYT), is a National Organization serving thousands of families across the nation.
Develop and implement marketing plans and advertising and promotional campaigns for CYT HQ and local San Diego branch utilizing both print and digital media. Immediate Supervisor: VP of Design, CYT HQ
Job Classification / Hours – 40 hours/week, Full-time non-exempt, hourly employee, with benefits including health and life insurance
● Experienced graphic designer with 4+ years of experience
● Audio/Video Production specialist
● Customer Centric Technology Marketing
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong appreciation for the benefits of arts education
● Adobe Creative Suite expert
● Strong attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
● Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
● Working knowledge of digital and online media promotional opportunities ● Social Media marketing experience
● Email newsletter platform experience, working knowledge of Mailchimp a plus
● Salesforce experience a plus
● Work with the VP of Design, Artistic Director, and Managing Director to create and implement marketing plans for CYT San Diego and HQ programming
● Design and print promotional materials for CYT San Diego classes, camps, shows and special events
● Onsite videography at local branch programming
● Coordinate subscription renewal, acquisition, and prospect media campaigns
● Identify new areas and points of contact for strategic marketing to promote the growth of the organization
● Expand promotional efforts with media partners including writing press releases
● Analyze marketing campaigns and track effectiveness
● Manage all social media outlets; daily posts, advertising and engagement
● Manage CYT San Diego’s press page; keep up to date with any articles and releases pertaining to CYT San Diego.
● Formulate and send regular eblasts to mailing lists. Manage contacts, campaigns, mailing lists, and more using Mailchimp and Sales Force
● Create graphics for advertising, print, mailing, website, and playbills.
● Manage website content in collaboration with team members
● Additional projects as assigned
● Demonstrate an understanding of CYT’s Mission Statement and Values by incorporating them when performing job related tasks.
● Adhere to CYT’s code of conduct.
● Acknowledge CYT’s goal to conduct all business through the lens of strong, moral character and agree to perform all job related duties in support of this goal.
● Work well with other people as a leader and as a team member
● Commit to maintain the highest levels of ethics and professionalism
Christian Youth Theater develops character and creativity in kids of all ages through quality theater arts training that brings families and communities together while reflecting the Creator.
Interested applicants should email their cover letter, resume, examples of their graphic design work and salary requirements to the Managing Director – Laura Bertagnolli at email@example.com. Ms. Bertagnolli can also be contacted at 619-588-0206 x506 with any questions about the position.
CYT HQ provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CYT HQ complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
CYT HQ expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of CYT HQ’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.