Title: Marketing Insights and Data Analyst
Reports to: Marketing Director
Classification: Full-time, temporary
About Cygnet Theatre: Founded in 2003, Cygnet Theatre is a leading regional company and one of San Diego’s cultural icons. Each year, Cygnet Theatre creates an eclectic mix of 6 or 7 main stage productions, from classics to world premieres to Broadway-style musicals. On stage and off, Cygnet Theatre is dedicated to bringing the best performances to San Diego. Beyond its work on the stage, Cygnet provides educational and outreach programs to youth, emerging artists and Military communities around San Diego County.
Mission: Believing in the power of theatre to startle the soul, ignite debate and embrace the diversity of the community in which it serves, Cygnet Theatre Company is fearlessly committed to the dissection, examination and celebration of the human story through the medium of live theatre.
Summary and Job Objective: Cygnet Theatre in search of a full time, Marketing Insights and Data Analyst. The Analyst works closely with the Marketing and Communications department to utilize all available analytics tools and data sources to inform marketing and customer experience strategies, and measure and report on the effectiveness of those strategies.
The specific duties and responsibilities of this position include:
- Track, digest and report on effectiveness of Marketing initiatives including advertising, direct mail and social media using all available data and analytic tools.
- Provide timely reporting on sales and trends for the Communications and Marketing Department.
- Monitor Google Analytics to determine effectiveness of individual campaigns.
- Work closely with marketing and development teams to determine and create effective segmentations for email and direct mail and telemarketing campaigns.
- Guide the organization’s use of data to develop more sophisticated marketing and communication strategies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Four-year college degree or equivalent.
- Proven success in project management and database analysis.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Drive and determination to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Excellent data analytic skills.
- Experience with Theatre Manager or other ticketing system a plus.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience with MS Word and Outlook with an advance knowledge of Excel.
- Works well with others.
- Loves Theater.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Temporary full-time with competitive salary.
- 10 Paid holidays.
- 12 days per year vacation and 3 days sick Paid Time Off per year
- If the position becomes permanent, candidate will also receive Medical, Dental & Life Insurance and 401k Retirement plan with company match.
Interested persons should email resume, letter of interest and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cygnet Theatre is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.