Status: Part-time, non-exempt.
Hours: 10-20 hours per week on average, based on need. No guaranteed minimum hours.
Salary: $16 per hour.
Start Date: September 2021
Reports to: Box Office Manager, Patron Services & Information Technology Director
North Coast Repertory Theatre is seeking a friendly, outgoing, theatre loving patron services representative to assist patrons with in-person, online and telephone ticket orders.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Opening and closing tasks
· Assisting patrons with walk-up sales and phone orders
· Responding to patron emails
· Assisting patrons with the online ordering process
· Overseeing box office volunteers
· Addressing patron problems and concerns as they arise
· Other duties as assigned
· Experience providing outstanding customer service
· Able to work well under pressure, both independently and as part of a small team
· Consistently positive attitude
· Friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing
· Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
· Must be comfortable multi-tasking and problem-solving
· Able to work with a range of age groups and be comfortable assisting patrons with a range of knowledge, experience and technical ability
· Must be able to work evenings and weekends
· Experience with Theatre Manager ticketing software preferred but not required.
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to Box Office Manager firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Patron Services Representative.”