Cast & Crew is organized for the advancement, education, and exposure of the San Diego performing artist and to enhance the good of the community through the medium of the arts.
Originally founded as the San Diego Actors Alliance over 30 years ago, Cast & Crew provides services including the All Cities Auditions, the San Diego Performing Arts Directory and workshops and educational experiences for actors, staff and crew.
UPCOMING MEMBER EVENTS
We have 3 upcoming workshops for members. You can register for these workshops by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 14, 2022 – Chekhov / Stanislavski Techniques Masterclass
- May 9, 2022 – Method Acting: Strasberg / Spolin Masterclass
- July 11, 2022 – How to Apply Any Discipline to Auditions and Rehearsals
2022 All Cities Audition Dates are TBA.
*Recordings of each workshop are available for viewing ONLY to C&C Members on the C&C Resource Page.
January 10, 2022 – Meisner Technique Masterclass
August 3, 2021 – 2021 All Cities Prep Session
June 9, 2021 – Workshop: Storytelling Through Song
April 7, 2021 – Workshop: Financial Literacy for Artists
March 3, 2021 – Workshop: Self Taping Tips – Theatre vs. On-Camera Auditions
September 1, 2020 – Workshop: ALL CITIES AUDITIONS 2020 PREP – Resumes
August 18, 2020 – Workshop: ALL CITIES AUDITIONS 2020 PREP – Headshots
Interested in Joining Cast & Crew?
Visit our membership page to see the different levels of membership offered and decide which option works best for you.
Please note that you must be a member of Cast & Crew to:
- Attend our monthly professional workshops, which happen on the first Wednesday of every month, as well as gain access to a private, archived library of past workshops with industry professionals
- Participate in yearly All-Cities auditions, with the opportunity to be seen by dozens of local theaters, performing arts organizations, and casting professionals in San Diego and Southern California
- Be listed in the “San Diego Performing Arts Directory,” accessible by all SDPAL member organizations for casting & contact purposes